KELLIHERS GARAGE LTD
RATHASS, PO BOX 164, TRALEE, CO. KERRY.
T:066 712000, F: 066 7180880, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.kellihers.ie
Kellihers Garage Limited, a company registered in Ireland under registration number 303689, with its registered office at Rathass, Tralee, Co Kerry is committed to protecting the privacy of its users
Please note that this policy only applies to the use of Information collected via our site or during your communications with us; it does not apply to the privacy practices of any third-party websites linked from our site, or to your communications with any other third party (including our authorised dealers).
By using our site, you consent to our collection and use of your Information as described in this policy. If we change this policy, we will post an updated version on the website to keep you aware of what Information is collected, how it is used and under what circumstances we may disclose it.
Kellihers Garage Ltd is the data controller for the purposes of the Act and can be contacted at the address above.
You may send to us or we may ask you for the following information:
- Your full name
- Your address and postcode
- Your contact information (such as your email address and/or contact numbers)
- General information about you (such as your personal or professional interest, your experience of our services and products or other
- services and products and your contact preferences)
- Photographic and/or video materials featuring your name and likeness that you may post to our site
- Professional information about you if you apply for a job at Kellihers Garage Limited
- Certain information about your hardware and software including:
- Your IP address
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Access times
- Referring website address
Kellihers Garage Limited will not obtain data enabling you to be personally identified unless you give us this information by filling in and sending us the forms on the site.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
Kellihers Garage Limited and any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, may use your Information in the following ways:
- To ensure that the content on our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device
- To enable you to use interactive features of our site
- To provide products, services and information that you have requested
- To develop and improve our products and services
- For our internal record keeping
- To contact you to answer queries you may have
- To contact you for market research or marketing purposes where you have given us permission to do so.
- In the event that you apply for a job at Kellihers Garage Limited, to assess your suitability for employment by us and to carry out any subsequent interview process.
Kellihers Garage Limited or its group members will make no commercial use of the information without prior written authorization from Kellihers Garage Limited.
In limited circumstances, we may disclose your Information to third parties as follows:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, or if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data we hold will be one of the transferred assets; or in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any contract with the data subject or other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others.
In the event that you apply for a job with Kellihers Garage Limited, we may share your Information with agents assisting with the recruitment process
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Information to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or others. [This includes exchanging information
with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.]
CORRECTING, UPDATING AND REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
You have a right to access, remove or correct Information we hold about you by contacting Bymac Motors Limited. Please note that while we will endeavour to make any updates as promptly as possible, communications may be sent using the original details until the changes have been processed.
From time to time, and where you have given permission for us to do so, we may wish to contact you with information relating to promotions, offers
and other information about products and services, or products and services of our group companies or authorised dealers.
If you decide you do not want to receive those marketing communications, you can unsubscribe using the following methods:
- By sending a request to Customer Services at our web site:
- By writing to Kellihers Garage Limited at our address at the top of this policy
- On each marketing communication there will be an opportunity for you to unsubscribe
STORING YOUR INFORMATION
We take all reasonable steps to retain your personal Information only for as long as reasonably necessary. If you have agreed that we can use your information to tell you about our products and services but later decide you no longer want us to use your information you can tell us. We will make
sure that we no longer send you marketing and sales communications. However, we reserve the right to contact you where we are legally obliged to do so or to fulfil our contractual obligations to you in respect of the vehicle or service you have bought from us.